Is your house consistently cooler than the setting on the thermostat? This can signal your furnace or heater is not properly heating your house. You need professional repairs! Call Elite Comfort Systems for heating system maintenance, repairs, and installations in Discovery Bay, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we provide 24-hour emergency services to restore comfort to your house as soon as possible.
We are only as good as our customers think we are! Read our testimonials to learn what our clients think of our work!
We provide complete heating services to Discovery Bay, CA, including:
- Heater Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
- Heat Pump Services
- Filter Replacement
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace in your home can have many benefits for your household. While the main advantage may be the assurance that your unit is unlikely to break down in the near future, others include:
- The latest features and updates to provide maximum climate control in your house.
- A more energy-efficient unit, as newer systems can use up to 30% less fuel than older systems. This can result in lower utility bills.
- A more quiet system, preventing disturbances in your home when the unit turns on and off.
- More consistent heating, eliminating hot and cold spots.
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
When your heater breaks down unexpectedly in the middle of winter, it can leave you to endure a chilly house until you can schedule repairs. Instead of waiting for your unit to fail, watch for these signs that can indicate your system needs repairs:
- Your house isn’t warming to the set temperature.
- Heat is not being evenly distributed throughout your house.
- Your system starts to make loud or unpleasant noises.
- Your monthly utility bills increase.
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning.
- Your ductwork is leaking.
Emergency furnace repairs can take a toll on your checking account balance. We get it. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Common Furnace Issues
Unfortunately, while it’s never convenient, occasionally your furnace will encounter issues that need repairs. Some of the most common problems your system will experience can include:
- Lack of maintenance: Failing to schedule regular maintenance visits with a professional can lead to a number of issues with your unit.
- Dirty or clogged filters: Filters can accumulate dust, dirt, and other debris that can cause your system to malfunction and lead to poor indoor air quality. Replacing your filters as required -- about every three months -- will lessen the strain on your unit.
- Mechanical wear and tear: As your system ages it will start to develop more frequent issues and begin to lose efficiency. When this happens it is usually more cost-effective to have the system replaced.
- Malfunctioning thermostat: If the temperature in your home does not correlate with the setting on your thermostat, have it inspected by a professional to determine the cause of the issue.
- Inadequate airflow: Disrupted airflow can cause your unit to overheat.
- Carbon monoxide leak: Cracks in your unit can cause carbon monoxide to leak out, creating a highly dangerous situation in your home or commercial property. If the pilot light on your unit has turned from blue to yellow, you notice an excessive amount of condensation on your windows or you start to feel sick in any way, evacuate your property immediately, and seek emergency services.