Does your home have a constant odor? Is the air in your house making your family ill? Installing an air cleaner can resolve these issues and more, including reducing allergy and asthma symptoms for your household. Call Elite Comfort Systems for air cleaner and filtration services in Brentwood, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we provide upfront pricing!
Get complete control over the climate of your house with a smart thermostat. Contact us to learn about our thermostat services.
Benefits of Installing an Air Cleaner
Keep your family healthy with clean, pure air in your house. You can achieve this by installing an air cleaner. Some of the benefits of installing these units can include:
- Remove allergens from the air, allowing members of the household to have fewer allergy symptoms.
- Improve the air quality for people with asthma, resulting in fewer symptoms.
- Lower the humidity level in the house.
- Remove odors from the home to allow for a cleaner smelling property.
- Get rid of airborne bacteria and germs that can cause colds and flu.
How Air Scrubbers Can Make Your Home Safer
To provide the cleanest, safest air in your house, consider installing an Air Scrubber by Aerus with ActivePure Technology. This unit uses a Honeycomb Matrix technology and an O-zone free UV lighting technology to neutralize, fight and eliminate viruses, bacteria, mold, fungi, VOCs, pet dander, allergens, and odors in your home.
These systems, which are produced in the USA, have been used to clean the air at the International Space Station, Liberty Bell, Ground Zero Museum, Major League Baseball facilities, hospitals, schools, hotels, and more.
To learn more about Air Scrubbers, call Elite Comfort Systems. Our experts can determine how a unit can benefit your home.
Do you want to improve the air quality at home? Contact us to learn about our air quality and repair services.
Recommended Maintenance for Air Cleaners
Perform regular maintenance on your air cleaner to ensure it keeps the air in your house healthy. Some routine tasks you should perform include:
- Vacuum the unit regularly to remove dust.
- Change the HEPA filters every 3-6 months.
- Have the unit professionally serviced at least once a year to ensure it’s performing correctly. He or she can also look for any minor issues that need to be repaired before they turn into major problems.
- Change the bulbs in UV air purifiers as needed.