Is your house uncomfortable due to a malfunctioning air conditioning unit, or is a broken heater making your home frigid? Restore comfort to your residence as soon as possible with quality heating and cooling system repairs and installations. Call Elite Comfort Systems for services in Brentwood, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we provide 5-star service on every call!
We take pride in providing quality services to our local customers. But don’t take our word for it - read our testimonials to see what our clients think!
Proudly Serving Brentwood & Surrounding Areas
We provide quality heating and cooling services to the following areas:
- Oakley: Heating | Cooling
- Antioch: Heating | Cooling
- Discovery Bay: Heating | Cooling
- Pittsburg: Heating | Cooling
- Knightsen: Heating | Cooling
- Concord: Heating | Cooling
- Walnut Creek: Heating | Cooling
- Mountain House: Heating | Cooling
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioning System
Are you questioning whether your AC unit can make it through another California summer? Watch for these signs that can indicate you need to install a new system:
- Your unit is more than 15 years old.
- Your system is losing efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple repairs.
- Your system needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your unit is leaking.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit that could be an issue with your motor.
- Your unit is producing cold air, but it is not blowing as strongly as it should.
How a Malfunctioning Heater Can Impact Your Home
When your heater breaks down, it can leave your house frigid, but it can also have other risks, including:
- Risk of illness: Depending on the issue with the unit, it can cause your family to become ill. A serious issue like a carbon monoxide leak can have severe health impacts.
- Lower indoor air quality: A malfunctioning system is unable to properly remove particles from the air in your home.
- Risk of fire: A broken system can pose a risk to your home and family, including increasing the risks of fire.
- Higher monthly utility costs: A malfunctioning unit is less efficient and may work harder to heat your home, resulting in higher energy bills.
HVAC repairs don’t always wait for payday to arrive. When you need heating or cooling system repairs, contact us to learn about our financing options.
How To Properly Maintain Your Furnace
Make sure your furnace runs properly all winter. To keep it functioning, consider performing the following maintenance tasks:
- Schedule a yearly inspection with a professional in the late spring or early fall.
- Change the filter at least every three months.
- Install a carbon monoxide monitor. This should be inspected by a professional during your annual tune-up.
- Have your ducts inspected to ensure they are sealed properly.
- Check the blower for any obstructions. If needed, apply lubrication.
- Inspect the inside of the furnace chamber for defects that could include rust, holes, and separated seams.
- Clean the burners with fresh water to remove dust and dirt.
- Clean the sensor and pilot with a wire brush and emery cloth.
- Check the “high limit” to prevent overheating.
- Check the gas meter to monitor the rate of fuel usage.
- Clean the area around the system to keep it free from obstacles so it can be easily accessed for repairs.