The occupants in your commercial building rely on being comfortable when they are in the property. So when the heating or cooling system malfunctions, you need to schedule professional services quickly. Call Elite Comfort Systems for commercial HVAC installations and repairs in Brentwood, CA. We offer 24/7 emergency services. When you call us, we promise to provide 5-star service on every call.
Is your AC unit nearing the end of its lifespan? Learn about our air conditioning installation services.
Advantages of Timely Commercial Air Conditioning Replacement
When your AC unit starts to show signs of aging and can no longer efficiently cool your house, it may be time to replace it with a newer system. Installing a new unit can have many benefits for your house, including:
- More consistent cooling throughout the property.
- Better climate control, especially if programmable thermostats are installed.
- Lower monthly utility bills, as newer units are more energy-efficient.
- Increased indoor air quality, as the new system can remove dust, debris, and other particles from the air.
- Less chance of needing repairs in the near future.
Signs You Need Furnace Repair
You don’t want your furnace to completely malfunction in the winter, leaving your building frigid and your occupants uncomfortable. To avoid this, watch for these signs that can indicate your unit needs repairs so you can schedule services:
- Short cycling: If your system runs for less than three minutes before turning off, it can indicate a malfunctioning heat exchanger or a broken thermostat.
- Irregular flames: If the flames are uneven or lean toward the back of the furnace it can indicate a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead to serious problems. If you notice this, you should call a professional immediately.
- Unusual sounds: If you hear rumbling, popping, or whistling coming from the unit it can indicate a number of issues that should be inspected by a professional.
- Cracked heat exchanger: This can lead to a serious issue like a carbon monoxide leak. It should be inspected by a professional as soon as possible as it can cause serious health issues for your household. If you suspect you have a leak you should evacuate your property and then seek professional help.
Are your utility bills increasing? Control the temperature in your commercial building through a programmable thermostat. Contact us to learn more!
Easy Ways To Reduce Heating and Cooling Costs
Keeping your commercial building at an ideal temperature during the summer and winter months can cause your utility bills to increase. Fortunately, there are easy ways for you to trim your bills, including:
- Make sure the building is properly insulated.
- During the summer months, keep the drapes closed to block the sun from entering the building.
- In the winter, open the drapes to let in the sun and extra heat.
- Change the air filters regularly to keep the system functioning properly.
- Have a professional perform regular air duct inspections to look for damage and leaks.
- Install energy-efficient HVAC systems to reduce the amount of energy used.
- Install a smart home thermostat to better control the temperature of the building.
- Use fans in the summer to help circulate the air and make the building feel cooler.