Your family’s health is your top priority. That’s why it’s important to ensure the air in your house is safe for them to breathe. To ensure the air in your house is healthy, call Elite Comfort Systems for indoor air quality services in Brentwood, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we provide 5-star services on every call!
We offer the following indoor air quality solutions:
Does your heating or cooling system’s air filter need to be changed? Contact us to learn about our filter replacement services.
Ways To Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
Your family’s overall health starts at home, so it’s important your household has quality air to breathe. You can improve your indoor air quality by:
- Cleaning your air ducts: Having professionals regularly clean the ducts can remove mold, bacteria, dust, and other debris.
- Changing your air filters regularly: Changing your heating and cooling system’s air filters about every three months can reduce irritants like mold, pollen, and bacteria from entering your home.
- Installing an air purifier: These systems can remove pollutants from the air like smoke, mold, pet dander, and even viruses.
- Using a dehumidifier: Reducing the level of humidity in your home can help lower the number of indoor pollutants, such as mold and mildew.
- Cleaning frequently: Performing simple tasks like vacuuming and cleaning your home regularly can help remove the larger particles -- and dust -- from your home.
What Causes Poor Indoor Air Quality?
There are many everyday items around your house and in your environment that can cause poor indoor air quality. Some potential causes can include:
- Dust mites
- Poor ventilation
- Mold and mildew
- Chemicals from cleaning products
- Chemicals from paint
- Building materials
- High temperatures
- High levels of humidity
Properly regulate the temperature in your house with a programmable thermostat. Contact us to learn about our thermostat services!
Why Your Indoor Air Quality Is Important
Your house is where you spend time with your family, where you eat dinner, where you sleep, and more, so it’s important to have healthy indoor air. Without quality air, you could suffer from:
- Itchy or irritated eyes
- Burning nose
- Respiratory issues
- Flu-like symptoms
- Heart disease
If you notice these symptoms, call Elite Comfort Systems to have our experts check the indoor air quality in your Brentwood home.