Is your house struggling to hit the temperature set on the thermostat, even when your heating system is running? Your heater or furnace might need repairs. For 24-hour emergency heating services, call Elite Comfort Systems. We perform repairs and installations in the Brentwood, CA area. A family-owned and operated company, we offer 5-star service on every call.
Is your aging furnace showing signs of wear and tear? Contact us for furnace installation services.
Signs Your Water Heater Repair Needs Attention
Winter weather can bring frigid temperatures to Brentwood. To ensure your house stays comfortable, it’s important to have a working heater - and get it repaired at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms that can indicate your system needs to be serviced are:
- Your property isn’t warming to the desired temperature.
- Heat isn’t evenly distributed throughout your home or building.
- You hear loud or unpleasant noises coming from the unit.
- Your monthly utility bill increases.
- The temperature of your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
When your aging heater starts to require frequent repairs or shows signs of aging, it’s time to replace it with a new unit. Installing a new system can have many advantages for your household, including:
- A more energy-efficient system can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, allowing you to properly control the property’s indoor temperature.
- Better indoor air quality with a filtration system that properly removes particles from the air.
- Assurance that you likely won’t need repairs on your unit in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies prevents hot and cold spots throughout your home or building.
Is your heater failing to warm your house? Call us for heater repair services.
Common Furnace Problems
Like all systems in your house, occasionally, your furnace might need to be repaired. While it’s never convenient to have your system malfunction, there are some common issues you can watch for that can signal it’s time to schedule professional services:
- Clogged filters due to not replacing them regularly - about every three months. This can lead to dust, dirt, and debris accumulating in your system. This buildup can cause the unit to overwork.
- Wear and tear caused by aging. This can require more frequent repairs.
- The temperature in your home doesn’t match the setting on the thermostat.
- Disrupted airflow, which can cause your unit to overheat.
- A very serious problem, like a carbon monoxide leak. If you suspect you have a leak, it’s important to evacuate the property as soon as possible, as it can cause illness or even death.