When summer temperatures arrive, you want to ensure your house is cool and comfortable. If your air conditioner malfunctions, you need to have it inspected and repaired by a trusted source quickly. Call Elite Comfort Systems for AC repairs and replacements in Walnut Creek. We provide 24-hour emergency services and upfront pricing.
We offer complete cooling services to the Walnut Creek, CA area, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
- Air Handler Services
- Filter Replacement
Why should you call us when you need air conditioner repairs? Read our testimonials to find out!
Common Air Conditioner Issues
While it’s usually never convenient to have your air conditioner break down in the middle of summer, from time to time your system might experience issues. These can include:
- Your unit is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting.
- Your system is working harder than necessary to cool your house as air is not flowing through the vents properly. This can put wear and tear on your unit and cause your utility bills to increase.
- Your house has hot and cold spots. This can be due to a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Your unit is leaking moisture, indicating the drain tube is blocked or broken. This can also be refrigerant that’s leaking, which can lead to health issues if it’s not handled safely, so these issues should be dealt with by a professional.
Ways To Save on Your Cooling Costs
Is keeping your house cool and comfortable causing your utility bills to increase? Fortunately, there are ways to reduce these costs:
- Ensure that your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly - ideally, every three months.
- Have your system inspected and tuned up by a professional at least once a year.
- Use a programmable thermostat.
- Turn the setting on your thermostat down a few degrees.
- Replace your outdated system with a newer model.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days.
Call us to learn about our financing options to help reduce anxiety over your air conditioning repairs.
Signs You Need Air Duct Repairs
Malfunctioning air ducts can prevent your air conditioning system from working properly, as the ductwork cannot carry the cool air to the necessary rooms. If you notice these signs, it can indicate you need to have your ducts inspected and repaired:
- Your house is stuffy and humid.
- The air quality in your house drops.
- Your energy bills are increasing.
- There are uneven heating and cooling patterns in your house.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription