Don’t endure a hot and uncomfortable house all summer. Make sure your unit is up to the task of effectively cooling your house by scheduling professional AC maintenance and repair services on your system. Call Elite Comfort Systems for appointments in Pittsburg, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we provide 5-star service on every call.
We offer complete cooling services to the Pittsburg, CA area, including:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
Read our testimonials to learn why our customers call us when they need air conditioning repairs or replacements.
Simple Ways To Save on Your Cooling Costs
Keeping your house cool and comfortable all summer can cause your utility bills to increase. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce these expenses. Use these tips to save on your cooling costs.
- Ensure that your home is properly insulated.
- Replace air filters regularly.
- Have your system inspected and tuned up at least once a year.
- Install a programmable thermostat.
- Turn your thermostat down a few degrees. This will lower your bill and you are not likely to notice the difference.
- Replace your outdated system with a newer unit.
- Use fans to help circulate the air.
- Close drapes on sunny days to keep out the extra heat.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
To avoid having your air conditioner break down in the heat of summer, it’s important to watch for signs that indicate your unit needs repairs so you can have it serviced as soon as possible. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your property is no longer reaching its desired temperature, or your unit is not producing cool air at all.
- Water is pooling under your ducts or near the drain tube.
- Your unit is not cooling your property evenly, leaving hot and cold spots around your house.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.
- As your unit ages, it will become less efficient and may start to require more frequent repairs. If this happens, a skilled technician can help you determine if you need to replace your unit instead of repairing it.
We understand that unexpected air conditioning repairs might not be in your budget. Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
We recommend having your air conditioning unit serviced at least once a year. Performing these routine maintenance tasks can provide the following benefits:
- Keep your unit running efficiently and economically.
- Keep your system in good working condition. This will help lower your utility bills and will provide your property with maximum climate control during the hottest days of the year.
- Ensure proper indoor air quality in your house.
- Keep your property and loved ones safe by ensuring your unit is working properly.
- Catch minor issues before they turn into major ones.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription