When winter temperatures make your home chilly, you want a heating system that can warm it up and restore comfort to your house. If your heater or furnace is starting to show signs of aging or is not efficiently heating your home, you need professional services. Call Elite Comfort Systems for repairs and replacements in Oakley, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we provide 5-star service on every call!
Only trust your heating repairs to the experts. Read our testimonials to learn why you should call us for all of your heater and furnace services.
We provide complete heating services to Oakley, CA, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Filter Replacement
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Repaired
To avoid being stuck in a chilly house when your furnace unexpectedly breaks down, it’s important to watch for signs that can indicate your unit needs repairs. These can include:
- Short cycling: If the unit runs for less than three minutes before it shuts off. This can indicate a malfunctioning heat exchanger or an issue with your thermostat.
- Irregular flames: If the flames are uneven or lean toward the back of the system. If they do, it could signal dirty burners, or it could be a more serious problem, like a cracked heat exchanger. This can lead to carbon monoxide poisoning and needs to be addressed right away.
- Unusual sounds: If your forced-air system starts to make rumbling, popping, or whistling noises when the system is running it could indicate a number of problems.
- Cracked heat exchanger: If you experience frequent headaches or flu-like symptoms, it could be due to a cracked heat exchanger, which can lead to a carbon monoxide leak. This can lead to serious health issues and should be inspected by a professional immediately.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Is your aging heater failing to properly warm your house? This can indicate you need a new heater installed. Replacing your older unit can have several benefits, including:
- Increased energy efficiency. Newer units use less energy to operate, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort. New models can offer more complete climate control and more even heating.
- Better indoor air quality. A new unit can remove more dust, debris, and other particles from the air in your house.
- No repairs anytime soon. Replacing your unit with a newer model can give you peace-of-mind that your system will not need repairs in the near future.
Are furnace repairs not in your budget right now? We understand. Call us to learn about our financing options.
Ways To Make Your Furnace More Energy Efficient
Are your utility bills increasing as your furnace works to keep your house warm this winter? Fortunately, there are ways to make your unit more energy-efficient to reduce your bills:
- Add a programmable thermostat. This will help you better control the temperature.
- Make sure your air ducts are in good working condition.
- Check the insulation in your property to make sure it keeps the heat in and the cold air out.
- Schedule regular maintenance appointments with a professional.
- Change the filters regularly.
- Let sunlight in to add natural warmth.