You need a cool and comfortable house to relax in all summer. Unfortunately, this isn’t possible if your air conditioner breaks down. To prevent unexpected issues, it’s important to have your AC system maintained and inspected regularly to keep it working correctly. Call Elite Comfort Systems for 24/7 emergency cooling services in Oakley, CA. We provide transparent, flat-rate pricing!
We offer complete cooling services to the Oakley, CA area, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Filter Replacement
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Commercial HVAC Services
Are you curious why your Oakley neighbors call us when their air conditioner malfunctions? Read our testimonials to find out!
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
Have you been frequently repairing your air conditioner to keep it running? While this might work to keep your house cool, it can also be troublesome - and costly - to keep scheduling repairs. Instead, watch for these signs that can indicate you need to install a new system:
- If your system is more than 15 years old it can be nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Higher utility bills. An increase in your energy bills can indicate a loss of efficiency.
- Loss of climate control. If your system isn’t cooling your home to the desired temperature.
- Multiple repairs. Your unit needs several repairs, or large, costly fixes.
- There’s moisture coming from the system.
- Odd sounds. You hear loud or unusual noises coming from the unit.
- Lack of cold air. If your unit is running but cold air isn’t coming out.
What To Expect During a Routine AC Tune-Up
It’s recommended you schedule routine maintenance on your air conditioner at least once a year. During a tune-up you can expect a technician to perform the following tasks:
- Make sure the right amount of refrigerant is in the system and check for any leaks.
- Check the air ducts for debris and leaks. If the professional sees an issue he or she may recommend air duct services.
- Ensure the right amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure the cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals.
- Apply oil to the motors and examine the belts and other components to make sure they’re working properly.
- Inspect the thermostat to ensure it’s correctly controlling your indoor climate.
Is the fear of the bill preventing you from scheduling air conditioner repairs? Contact us to learn about our financing options.
Symptoms That Indicate Your Air Ducts Need To Be Repaired
You need your air ducts to work properly to deliver cool air throughout your house. Extra debris or a leak can impact your indoor air quality and can limit the amount of cool air that’s delivered to various rooms. Some signs to watch for that can indicate your air ducts need repairs can include:
- Your home is stuffy and humid.
- The air quality in your home or building decreases.
- Your energy bills start to increase.
- Your home is cooling unevenly, leaving hot and cold spots.