Is your furnace making odd sounds? Is your heater leaving hot and cold spots throughout your home? These can signal you need your heating system repaired or replaced. Call Elite Comfort Systems for professional services in Mountain House, CA. Our experts can get your unit back up and running in no time to restore comfort to your house. We offer 24-hour emergency services and upfront pricing!
Learn why your Mountain House neighbors call us when they need heating repairs and replacements by reading our testimonials!
We provide complete heating services to Mountain House, CA, including:
- Heater Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
- Heat Pump Services
- Filter Replacement
What To Expect During Routine Heater Maintenance Services
You should have your heater serviced by a professional at least once a year to keep it working properly. During a routine tune-up you can expect the technician to perform the following services:
- Shut off power to the system. This will protect your household and the technician.
- Check to see how the inner components are operating.
- Replace worn out parts or belts, with your permission.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Does your aging heater need to be replaced? Installing a new unit can provide many benefits for your household. Some of the advantages can include:
- Improved energy efficiency, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, as you can better control the climate in your home.
- Better indoor air quality. A newer model can remove more particles from the air in your house.
- Peace of mind that you will not need repairs in the near future.
- Even heating without temperature inconsistencies, eliminating hot and cold spots in your house.
We understand that unexpected heating repairs might not be in your budget right now. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Signs Your Furnace Needs To Be Replaced
Is your aging furnace no longer efficiently heating your house? Are your energy bills rising? These symptoms can indicate you need to replace your unit:
- The unit is nearing the end of its life expectancy.
- Loss of efficiency. The system is no longer properly heating your home.
- There are cracks in the unit, which could lead to a dangerous situation, like a carbon monoxide leak.
- Rise in monthly utility bills. An older unit can use more energy to operate effectively.
- Multiple repairs. Your system needs several, or large, costly, repairs.