When your air conditioner starts to make odd noises or leaks moisture, it can signal your system needs repairs. Have your unit inspected by a professional to have it repaired and get it back up and running as soon as possible to restore comfort to your house. Call Elite Comfort Systems for appointments in Mountain House, CA. We offer 24-hour emergency services and upfront pricing to our clients!
We offer complete cooling services to the Mountain House, CA area, including:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Filter Replacement
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
Check out our customers’ testimonials to learn why your Mountain House neighbors call us for repair services.
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
Is your aging AC unit on the fritz? Watch for these signs that can indicate you need to install a new air conditioner:
- Your system is more than 15 years old.
- Your unit is losing efficiency and your utility bills are increasing.
- Your house is not reaching a desirable temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple repairs.
- Your system needs a major repair, such as a new motor or compressor.
- Your unit is leaking.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the unit.
- Your unit is blowing out cold air.
Why AC Maintenance Is Important
Our experts recommend that you have maintenance performed on your air conditioner at least once a year. These routine services can provide the following benefits:
- Keep the unit running efficiently and economically.
- Provide maximum climate control at your home.
- Improve the indoor air quality.
- Find small issues with your unit before they become larger.
- Ensure that your family is safe with a properly functioning unit.
When you’re facing unexpected air conditioning repairs, contact us to learn about our financing options.
Benefits of Regular Filter Replacement Services
It’s recommended that you replace the filters in your AC unit at least every three months. Some of the benefits of regular filter replacement services can include:
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Lower utility bills as your unit can operate more efficiently.
- Longer life expectancy of your unit.
- Less dust around your home.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription