Is your air conditioner failing to keep up with the demands of the summer heat? Don’t endure an uncomfortable house all summer. Instead, schedule AC repairs and replacements to get your unit up and running and restore comfort to your house. Call Elite Comfort Systems for 24-hour emergency services in Knightsen, CA. We offer transparent, flat-rate pricing!
We offer complete cooling services to the Knightsen, CA area, including:
- Commercial HVAC Services
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
- Air Handler Services
When you need AC repairs, make us your first call. Read our testimonials to learn why!
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
When your aging AC unit can no longer properly cool your home, it’s time to install a new system. This can have many advantages for your household, including:
- Increased energy efficiency, resulting in lower utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to ensure a cooler home.
- Improved indoor air quality to keep your family healthy.
- Longer shelf life so you won’t need to replace it in the near future.
- New technology and features to provide you with more control over your system.
Common Air Conditioner Issues
While you rely on your AC unit to keep your house cool, unfortunately, it may encounter issues from time to time that requires repairs. Some common problems it might experience can include:
- The unit is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting.
- Air is not flowing through your vents properly, causing your system to work harder and your utility bills to increase.
- Some sections of your property are warmer than others. This could be caused by a malfunctioning thermostat.
- There’s moisture leaking from around the unit, indicating a blocked or broken drain tube. This can also be due to a refrigerant leak, so it should only be handled by a professional.
When emergency AC repairs are not in your budget, call us to learn about our financing options.
How Often You Should Replace Your Filters
While you might know it’s important to replace your air conditioner’s filters, you might not know how often to replace them. Use these guidelines to determine when to change your filters:
- Replace the filter every six months for households without pets.
- If you live in an urban area, replace it every three months.
- If you have a pet, you should change it every two months.
- If anyone in your household has pet allergies, your filter should be replaced monthly.
- Replace the filters more often during times of extended AC use, like in the summer months.