When warm weather arrives, you want to ensure your house is cool and comfortable. If your air conditioning system is failing to properly cool your home, have it serviced as soon as possible to restore comfort to your house. Call Elite Comfort Systems for AC repair and installation services in Discovery Bay, CA. A family-owned and operated company, we provide 5-star service on every call!
We offer complete cooling services to the Discovery Bay, CA area, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
We value our customers’ feedback! Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our work!
Signs You Need To Replace Your Air Conditioner
When summer’s heat arrives, you don’t want to get stuck without a fully working air conditioner. Before you’re left in the heat, watch for these signs that can indicate you need to install a new AC unit:
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old.
- Your unit is losing efficiency, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Your property is no longer reaching a desirable temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple repairs, or a large, major repair.
- Your system is leaking.
- You hear strange sounds coming from your unit that could be due to an issue with your motor.
- Your unit is producing cold air, but it’s not blowing out as strongly as it should.
What To Expect During Routine AC Maintenance Services
To keep your air conditioning system working properly, it’s important to perform regular maintenance on it at least once a year. During a routine service visit you can expect a professional to perform the following tasks:
- Make sure that your system has the correct amount of refrigerant, as well as check for any leaks.
- Inspect your air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Ensure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil. The expert will also examine the coil to determine if there are any other issues.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect the electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating, if needed.
- Apply oil to the motors, as needed.
- Examine the belts and all other working components.
- Check the thermostat to determine if it is controlling your indoor climate properly.
Are you waiting until payday to repair your air conditioner? Call us to learn about our financing options.
Benefits of Regular AC Filter Replacement Services
Replacing the filters in your air conditioning unit is essential to keeping your system working properly. Some benefits of replacing the filters regularly include:
- Improved indoor air quality, which can make your household healthier.
- Lower utility bills as the unit can function properly.
- Extended lifespan of the unit.
- Less dust around your home.
for DISCOVERY BAY, CA
HVAC Commercial Maintenance Service
Water Leak from Air Conditioner.
Routine Furnace Maintenance Service.
Routine Furnace Maintenance Service