You want your house to be warm and comfortable during the winter months. However, if your furnace malfunctions, it can leave you in a frigid home all season. To ensure your unit is working properly, schedule professional repair and maintenance services. Call Elite Comfort Systems for 24-hour emergency services in Concord, CA. We provide transparent, flat-rate pricing.
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to learn what they think of our services.
We provide complete heating services to Concord, CA, including:
- Heater Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Filter Replacement
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace in your house can have many benefits for your property and your family. Some of the largest advantages can include:
- The latest features to properly control the climate in your home.
- Increased energy efficiency as a new unit can use up to 30% less fuel than older symptoms.
- A more quiet system that will not cause disturbances when it turns on and off.
- Even and consistent heating around your house, eliminating hot and cold spots.
Signs Your Heater Needs To Be Repaired
To avoid being left in the cold this winter, it’s important to watch for signs that can indicate your heater needs to be repaired. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your property isn’t heating to the desired temperature.
- Heat is not being evenly distributed throughout your house.
- Your system starts to make loud and unusual noises.
- Your monthly utility bills rise unexpectedly.
- Your thermostat is not properly controlling the temperature in your house.
- Your ductwork is leaking.
Do you need emergency heating system repairs? Don’t let the fear of the bill prevent you from scheduling services. Instead, contact us to learn about our financing options.
Common Heater Problems
Like all systems in your home, occasionally your heater might encounter issues that will require professional repairs. Some common problems can include:
- Uneven heating: Hot and cold spots around your house could indicate your system is failing.
- Shuts down: If your system shuts on and off frequently it could be due to faulty wiring, a failing pilot light for gas-powered systems, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Long time to heat: If your system takes too long heat up, and even turning up the thermostat doesn’t accelerate the heating process, it could signal leaky air ducts, a damaged fan motor, or an issue with the belts and bearings.