When your air conditioner fails to keep your house cool, it’s important to have it serviced as soon as possible. Call Elite Comfort Systems for repairs, maintenance, and replacement services in Concord, CA. Our experts will restore comfort to your house as soon as possible. We offer 24-hour emergency services and provide upfront pricing.
We offer complete cooling services to the Concord, CA area, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Filter Replacement
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Commercial HVAC Services
Read our testimonials to learn why you should call us first when you need your air conditioner repaired or replaced.
What To Expect During an AC Tune-up
Experts recommend having your unit professionally maintained at least once a year to keep it running properly during the summer months. During these routine tune-ups you can expect the professional to perform the following tasks:
- Check the amount of refrigerant in your system, as well as look for any leaks.
- Inspect the air ducts for excessive debris and potential leaks.
- Make sure that the proper amount of air is flowing through your evaporator coil.
- Verify the correct electric control sequence and ensure that cooling and heating sequences are not operating at the same time.
- Inspect electric terminals and apply a non-conductive coating if needed.
- Apply oil to motors, examine belts, and inspect all other working components.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
It’s important to perform repairs on your air conditioner at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your property is not reaching the temperature set on the thermostat.
- Your unit is not producing cold air.
- There’s water pooling under your unit or your ducts.
- Your unit is not cooling your house evenly, leaving hot and cold spots.
- There’s an increase in your utility bills.
Is your AC unit failing but payday isn’t until next week? Don’t delay repairs! Contact us to learn about our financing options.
When Should You Schedule Professional Filter Replacement Services?
How do you know when you need professional filter replacement services? Some signs to watch for can include:
- Your AC unit is not running efficiently.
- You have lowered indoor air quality.
- You need to enforce a warranty on your system.
- It’s been three months since you last replaced the filter.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription