Don’t let the frigid winter temperatures make your home uncomfortable all winter. Instead, get your furnace or heater ready for winter before the cold weather arrives. Schedule routine maintenance, tune-ups, and repairs with a trusted professional. Call Elite Comfort Systems for appointments in Antioch, CA. We offer 24/7 emergency services!
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to learn why our clients choose us when they need furnace or heater repairs.
We provide complete heating services to Antioch, CA, including:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Filter Replacement
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
Signs You Need To Install a New Furnace
When your furnace malfunctions, it can be difficult to determine if it needs to be repaired or if it should be replaced. If you notice the following symptoms it can signal it’s time to install a new unit:
- Age. If your unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- Loss of efficiency. If your unit is no longer properly heating your home.
- Cracked. If there are cracks in the unit. A crack in the heat exchanger can signal a potentially dangerous carbon monoxide lead.
- Rise in monthly utility bills. If your unit is working harder than it should to heat your home.
- Multiple repairs. If your unit needs several -- or large, major -- repairs.
Common Problems With Heaters
Occasionally, your heater might encounter issues that will require professional repairs. Some common problems can include:
- Uneven heating: If there are hot and cold spots around your house, it could indicate that your system is failing.
- Shuts down: If your unit shuts on and off frequently it can be due to faulty wiring, a failing pilot light for gas-powered systems, or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- Long time to heat: If your system takes a long time to heat up, and even cranking up the thermostat doesn’t accelerate the heating process, it can be due to leaky air ducts in your property, a damaged fan motor, or problems with the belts and bearings.
We understand that unexpected furnace or heater repairs might not be in your budget right now. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers!
Why Furnace Maintenance Is Important
You want your furnace to function correctly all winter to keep your house warm. To ensure it works properly, it’s important to keep it maintained. Performing regular maintenance on your unit provides the following advantages:
- It keeps your home and family safe by ensuring your unit is working correctly.
- It ensures maximum comfort by heating your house to the set temperature.
- It prolongs the lifespan of your system.