Make sure your air conditioning unit functions properly all summer by having it serviced and repaired before the hot temperatures arrive. Call Elite Comfort Systems for AC maintenance, tune-ups, and repairs in Antioch, CA. Our experts will inspect your unit for defects and make any necessary repairs to keep your system running all season. A family-owned and operated company, we provide 24/7 emergency services.
We offer complete cooling services to the Antioch, CA area, including:
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Air Conditioning Installations
- Air Handler Services
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Filter Replacement
- AC Refrigerant Leak Services
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Commercial HVAC Services
We love to hear from our customers! Read our testimonials to see what they think of our work!
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Is your aging air conditioner showing signs that it needs to be replaced? Installing a new unit can provide several advantages for your household, including:
- Increased energy efficiency to cool your house while lowering your utility bills.
- Maximum indoor climate control to properly cool your property.
- Improved indoor air quality as a new unit can remove more dust, debris, and particles from the air.
- Longer shelf life as a new system can last longer than an older unit.
- New technology and features to give you more control over cooling your house.
Common Problems With an Air Conditioner
Unfortunately, from time to time your air conditioner will encounter issues that require repairs. Some problems your system might experience can include:
- The unit is not producing cold air, even when the thermostat is turned to the lowest setting. If your system is experiencing intermittent cooling or a complete lack of climate control it can be a red flag that your unit needs to be serviced.
- Air is not flowing through your vents properly. This can cause your system to work harder than necessary to cool your house, putting added strain on the unit and causing your utility bills to increase.
- Uneven cooling, leaving hot and cold spots in your house. This could be due to a malfunctioning thermostat.
- There is moisture leaking from around the unit. This can be due to a blocked or broken drain tube. It could also signal a refrigerant leak, so it’s important to only let a trained professional handle the moisture.
Don’t delay getting your air conditioner repaired until it better fits your budget. Instead, contact us about our financing options.
Signs You Need To Recharge Your Refrigerant
Your AC unit cannot run properly without the right amount of refrigerant. To ensure your unit has an adequate amount, watch for these signs that can indicate you need to recharge your refrigerant:
- The unit is running but the air that's being produced doesn't feel as cold as it should.
- Your system is not cooling your house to the desired setting on the thermostat.
- Your unit is pumping out warm, or room temperature air.
- If your unit has a refrigerant leak, you may notice frost buildup on tubes, motors, and other parts of the system. If you notice these signs, call a professional immediately to inspect your unit.